Great Wall is a common name used for Chinese restaurants around the world, and it may be the name of a specific Chinese restaurant in your area. Chinese cuisine offers a diverse range of dishes with various regional flavors and cooking styles. Some popular dishes you may find at a Chinese restaurant, regardless of the specific establishment, include:
- Sweet and Sour Chicken: Crispy chicken pieces served in a tangy sweet and sour sauce.
- Kung Pao Chicken: A spicy stir-fried dish with chicken, peanuts, vegetables, and chili peppers.
- General Tso’s Chicken: Deep-fried chicken in a sweet and savory sauce.
- Beef with Broccoli: Sliced beef stir-fried with broccoli in a savory sauce.
- Fried Rice: A staple dish made with cooked rice stir-fried with vegetables, meat, and/or eggs.
- Egg Drop Soup: A simple and comforting soup made with chicken broth and beaten eggs.
- Spring Rolls: Deep-fried or fresh rolls filled with vegetables, meat, and/or seafood, wrapped in a thin pastry wrapper.
- Dim Sum: Assortment of bite-sized dumplings and steamed or fried snacks typically served in bamboo steamers.
Keep in mind that specific menus can vary between Chinese restaurants, and they often offer a wide selection of dishes ranging from noodles to seafood to vegetarian options. If you’re interested in exploring Chinese cuisine, it’s recommended to check local listings, read reviews, or visit the website of the specific Great Wall Chinese restaurant in your area to get more detailed information about their menu offerings.